Just like Groupon, Living Social or Yipit in the US, Wowcher, HotUkDeals in England or even Dailydeal in Germany, Portugal has plenty of discount websites where you can find incredible deals on hotels, spa treatments, restaurants, museums and many other things.
Here are some of the top discount websites Portuguese use the most.
- Odisseias – This is one of my favourites. The design is really clean and the website user-friendly. There’s plenty of great offers on Odisseias but I would recommend you start with the last one I bought that took me to one of the best 5-star hotels in Lisbon. A spa package that includes a 3-hour use of the swimming pool, a foot scrub, a 45-minute massage by the hands of an angel and tea at the end. All for €39! You can find the deal here.
2. Goodlife – This website offers a bit more variety in terms of types of deals including offers on courses, household items and even fashion. Goodlife has a customer service chatbox so you can also book with the help of someone. They have a very interesting deal right now. For €69.99 you can get a 2-hour sailing trip around Tejo in Lisbon, for up to 4 people. The deal includes a prosecco bottle. You can find this deal here.
3. Mygon – This is another of the deal websites I use frequently. The best thing about it is that you only pay after using the experience. Right now you can book a tour around Lisbon for two in a Go Car complete with a GPS and a virtual tour guide for only €17. You can check it out here.
4. Lifecooler – You can buy these deals in supermarkets and specialised stores or go to the website where you can buy specific deals. On offer now, a discount in one of my favourite restaurants in Portugal. On offer a lunch or dinner for two, with a sea view at the Terrace Restaurant in Praia Grande, Sintra. The meal includes the couvert (bread, olives, patê), entrées, main dish and desserts all for €39,90 instead of €85.
5. Voucher Sapo – The biggest Portuguese search engine also has a voucher discount website. Go for a small break to the Algarve and Spend two nights in Carvoeiro, Algarve, in Suites Alba Resort, a 5-star hotel, with a direct access to the beach and spa access. It used to cost €172,59 and it’s now €118,75. Find it here.
In case the language barrier is making it hard, you can just translate the whole address on Google Translate. The website will be translated into English in a few seconds.